While at my sisters the other day, just on the brink of rain, Ambree and I decided to bike 3 meters across the street and pick the cherries the cherry picking machines missed. (I was assured they were "free game"). So she got on her bike and I got on her little scooter and we biked across the street. She found some on her level and picked them. By the time I got out my camera I had to have her re-enact the first cherry pick. This is the face she gave me:

And by this time the rain was falling hard and we were darting from tree to tree, taking cover when we got a chance. As we were running she asked, "Auntie, why does it rain?" And I answered:
"When Heavenly Father is so happy he sends us rain."
I think she likes the rain just as much as I do.


Endless cherry orchards.

Bailey and Brielle-- with bears, blankies, and binkies.

1 comment:
Haha! I love it. My girls are so cute! What can I say? I love the faces Ambree gave you in the orchard!
Post a Comment