Thursday, December 4, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree...


My Christmas Tree. Slightly crooked, very wiry and thin-not conducive to holding ornaments-extremely bare.
*I've posted this picture for the sole purpose of those who read Hilary's blog, and my comment.
I should note that my talent doesn't lie in decorating a home, or decorating for any holiday, and I'm afraid this tree will sit, exactly as you see it, unadorned, until January. I shall also note that TP really likes this tree.

3 comments:

larah said...

Hey, at least you have a tree, right? "Oh Christmas Tree." It kind of reminds me of the Charlie Brown Christmas cartoon.

Heather said...

I actually like the tree just the way it is!

grannyl said...

The tree is great as long as Taylor put some presents for you under it after all that is what makes the tree PRESENTS!!!! Merry Christmas to the both of you and a very Happy New Year. Enjoy your journey while in China.