The attempt at sledding in the front yard that day was a failure. The twins even hated being pulled around by the makeshift sled-a laundry basket with rope tied onto it so I could pull them around.
The funnest part of the week was hanging out with girls, reading books with the girls, playing house and kitchen with the girls (they were always ready to head downstairs to their kitchen and make me some eggs, hot chocolate, orange juice, muffins, or anything else I could ever want!) dancing with the girls to the music of '12 Dancing Princesses' in a plethora of dress up princess gowns, playing on the fun banana chairs with the girls, visiting with my sister, and planning and making yummy dinners and desserts with my sister. I believe I have the best sister and the best nieces ever! Thanks for all the fun!





1 comment:
We truly believe, no, we know we have the best Auntie in the whole world! What a fun week we had with nary a care! We love you!
PS- thanks for not posting the lovely pic of me in my boots!!!
Post a Comment