This is the Shanghai subway at rush hour. If you get claustrophobic around crowds of people, this isn't the place for you...

Karaoke during the break! You should have seen Taylor shake it during 'Baby Got Back'. It was comparable to MTV rappers girlfriends!

An alleyway in the city.

During our New Years Break in Nanjing, many of the sidewalks we came across had trees in the center of the sidewalk, so it was sometimes difficult to navigate through. Where did we walk then, you ask??? The road... along with all the traffic.

I once heard that Shanghai's National Flag is their underwear, flying and waving strong and proud out of all the apartment windows and balconys.
3 comments:
that first picture of the subway literally makes me want to vomit. you brave that daily? the clothes and the trees on the sidewalk are pretty cool though.
That one picture of the subway probably has more people than I have in my village. I guess you never know where life will take you!
Wow! That is a lot of people! You have some really cool pictures that you are taking! Keep sharing them!
Post a Comment