Yay!! Congrats! You both look so beautiful in these pictures! I'm so happy you had such a smooth delivery. Can't wait to see more pics once you guys are settled!
We can see a lot of Brusch but some Price too. He's darling! Good job Momma, Daddy too. Thanks for getting these pictures out so quickly. Hilary, thanks for your help too.
Oh Jen he is adorable! I can't believe what a handsome little(?) guy he is! Wow! The Brusch gene is definitely pretty strong, he looks a lot like our brothers!! I'm sooo happy for you!!! I can't wait to meet him in person! Congrats!
I just showed my girls the pictures. Ambree said, "Ohhh- I just wanna hug them both!" I told them that is their new cousin and Bays keeps asking if that is her new friend. They love looking at the pictures. Post more soon!!!
HOoray! He is such a handsome boy. Congratulations. i have been so worried about you. i am glad that you are both well. i can't believe how big he is, eye of the tiger girl!
15 comments:
Yay!! Congrats! You both look so beautiful in these pictures! I'm so happy you had such a smooth delivery. Can't wait to see more pics once you guys are settled!
We can see a lot of Brusch but some Price too. He's darling! Good job Momma, Daddy too. Thanks for getting these pictures out so quickly. Hilary, thanks for your help too.
So fun to chat with you two! Quinn will loving having a cousin close in age....a big welcome to cute William. Happy days!
congrats you guys! we are so excited for you ;)
Congrats Jen!! What a stinkin cute baby!
He is absolutely precious. Way to go Jen. I am so glad that it all went smoothly. What a big boy! I like the name.
He has such a darling face! Way to go Jen, you are amazing!
He is so cute! Congrats to all three of you! I am glad that all went well and that he made it here safe and sound. Love you guys!
Congratulations!! We are so happy for you, Taylor and Jen!!!!
Congratulations! He is adorable! I love that you got a picture with his eyes open! Yeah! Keep posting pictures (you know, through Hilary!)
Oh Jen he is adorable! I can't believe what a handsome little(?) guy he is! Wow! The Brusch gene is definitely pretty strong, he looks a lot like our brothers!! I'm sooo happy for you!!! I can't wait to meet him in person! Congrats!
I just showed my girls the pictures. Ambree said, "Ohhh- I just wanna hug them both!" I told them that is their new cousin and Bays keeps asking if that is her new friend. They love looking at the pictures. Post more soon!!!
Congrats to you all! He is super cute! I am glad all went well!
He is adorable!!! Congrats!!!
HOoray! He is such a handsome boy. Congratulations. i have been so worried about you. i am glad that you are both well. i can't believe how big he is, eye of the tiger girl!
Post a Comment