Nice stroller...hee hee. Love the new pictures! I can't get enough of Will's smile!
He is so cute, and I am so glad that I got to meet him this summer!!
I like the mohawk hair! Taylor just fits in the pack and play.
Tay, I am surprised you fit in the pack and play. Looks like you are having a ton of fun together! You three are a great family!Vance, Jennie, Mylah, and Katie
What a great picture of Tay in the porta-crib!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Nice stroller...hee hee. Love the new pictures! I can't get enough of Will's smile!
He is so cute, and I am so glad that I got to meet him this summer!!
I like the mohawk hair! Taylor just fits in the pack and play.
Tay, I am surprised you fit in the pack and play. Looks like you are having a ton of fun together! You three are a great family!
Vance, Jennie, Mylah, and Katie
What a great picture of Tay in the porta-crib!
Post a Comment