Today was an interesting day. It started in Manila, Philippines at 4am with my wake up call. I was out of my hotel by 4:30 and in a taxi bound for the airport. I then flew to Shanghai where Jen met me for about 20 min. She brought we a new suitcase with fresh clothes. We said a quick hello and then I flew to Nagoya, Japan for a 5pm meeting. It's 11:30pm and I've just returned to my hotel. Tomorrow's wake up call is at 6am and then I'm off to the airport to go to Beijing. I'm tired and really missing the beach in Cebu. I had breakfast in Manila, lunch in Shanghai, and dinner in Japan...strange.
The highlight was seeing Jen and Will at the airport. He was full of hugs and kisses and was running wild at the airport. He charmed his way into some candy from the girls at the ticket counter. He loved it. Jen is still working at getting pictures for the blog.
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
It makes me tired just to hear your schedule. You and your dad have a lot in common, except you travel the world and he travels the states. I hope it's not a competition. :)
Isn't it great to have a wonderful family to come home to? That helps to make it all worthwhile. Thanks for sharing your adventures.
Glad that you left Japan before the tsunami. Glad to see Will charming all the ladies. Where did he learn that?
I didn't realize how close you were to being in Japan on March 11.
I'm glad you're busy schedule kept you hopping to your next appointment.
We hope all is well with you guys! Does China celebrate the same national holiday as us this week?
Post a Comment