Jen and I have finally started our own blog. It has taken us quite a while. For some reason when we go to blogspot.com the website will come up but it is always in Chinese. We haven't been able to figure that one out yet. Tonight I was home with Jen when she was looking at the families blogs, which she does quite regularly, and I translated the website so we could set up our own. We are crossing our fingers that this thing works. In the future I imagine that Jen will do most of the posting. I'm afraid that Cam will read this and correct all of my spelling errors. My ego couldn't handle it.
In other Price family news. Last week our friends Tyler & Sarah Howland came to stay with us. We did a little triathlon here in Logan. Even though we took first and second in the race the prizes weren't what we hoped for. I got a 50% off coupon to ICON Health & Fitness. This would have been great if I didn't already work there. I also got a $20 gift certificate to an adult store. I guess that's what you get when you do a race that is put on by a college fraterity...
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Haha- kindof funny trying to figure out where to leave a comment when the functions are in chinese!!
Great job on the triathalon last week! See you on Saturday!!
Yea for blogging! Welcome to the club!
YEAH- welcome to the club! We can't wait to read about more of your adventures.
Post a Comment