Thursday, May 1, 2008

Back in Action

I know that all of our blogging fans out there are anxiously awaiting an update from us. Our Internet has been down for a couple of weeks because when the roofers were here they thought it be a good idea to just cut any wires they came across. We finally had a service tech out to fix it today. We also had a service tech some look at our dryer today. Five minutes and $70 later he told me that it was broken and would take a lot of money to repair. I want his job.



The past few weeks have been busy. I finished my finals at school so I have a short break before summer school starts. Jen chopped about 12 inches off of her hair. It looks great.



Last weekend Jen and I did another triathlon up here in Logan. Jen was excited because she hasn't done a tri in a while but she had a bit of a rocky start...because the race starts with the swim. Fortunately she was awesome on the bike and the run so she was able to win the race by 3 seconds! Afterwards she asked me if she was the last one out of the water. I assured her that she wasn't...she was second to last. The rather large, rather old lady with the inhaler in one hand and a kick-board in the other was still going strong in lane one. It was a good day as both of us won our races. Jen filmed a few seconds of my race and was excited to tell me that she did the video "because this will be awesome on our blog". I can see the joy on my sister's faces now...they have created a true blog convert.

5 comments:

Hilary said...

Congrats on the big wins! Can't wait to see the video. . .and yes, I am proud. Good Job. :-)

Tiffany Salter said...

We so need to see a picture of Jen's new haircut! Let's get posting buddy... Congrats on the wins.

The Jones Family said...

Way to go guys! I want to see a picture of Jen's hair too!

Nellie Jane said...

Good work! Logan always has such fun events--tris, running races, marathons! How fun! I'm glad to see you guys have a blog! I'm really counting on these after we move over to Guam! Love to see some pictures too!

Jewls said...

I love your blog! Jen, that's so awesome that you do triathlons, and if it's any consolation, I can't swim at all!! I am excited to read your blog!