I'm greedy 'cause I want even more pictures of Big Willy!
He weighed just over 9lbs, right? I can see more of Taylor in the side shot of William (aka Big Willy)... love the feet!
What a cute guy! I hope that you are having fun with him!
So, so cute. I think he looks just like Benny!
He is so yummy. I just want to bite his cheeks. Congrats. You two did good.
I was just going to write, "I just want to kiss his little cheeks." I can see that Tyler beat me to it with the cheek comment. Enjoy the newness. . . fresh from heaven!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm greedy 'cause I want even more pictures of Big Willy!
He weighed just over 9lbs, right? I can see more of Taylor in the side shot of William (aka Big Willy)... love the feet!
What a cute guy! I hope that you are having fun with him!
So, so cute. I think he looks just like Benny!
He is so yummy. I just want to bite his cheeks. Congrats. You two did good.
I was just going to write, "I just want to kiss his little cheeks." I can see that Tyler beat me to it with the cheek comment. Enjoy the newness. . . fresh from heaven!
Post a Comment